A festive and super adorable take on our fave brain boosting energy balls! These little balls of joy are PACKED full of all the good stuff including omega-3s, fiber, protein and antioxidants! Just dump everything into a food processor and decorate with your little sidekick!
- 1 cup soft pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds unsalted
- 1 cup cashews unsalted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water or more if necessary
- Pretzels for antlers
- Pomegranate arils for nose
- Candy eyeballs
- Combine nuts, cocoa, Digestion Booster and salt in food processor. Process until crumbly.
- Add dates, vanilla and coconut oil. Process until mixture is combined. If mixture still seems dry, add one tablespoon of water at a time until mixture comes together but isn’t overly sticky.
- Place mixture in fridge for about 10 minutes to harden up slightly.
- Meanwhile, break the pretzels into pieces that resemble antlers.
- Once the energy ball mixture has firmed up a bit, remove from the fridge and form into balls. Carefully poke the pretzels into each side of the reindeers’ head. Next, stick on the candy eyes and the pomegranate aril underneath for the nose.