Kick start your morning or snack time line-up with our super moist and delicious Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal! Rich in fiber, omega 3s and more, this dish is the perfect go-to breakfast for hectic mornings with little ones!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Digestion Booster
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg (or flax egg or chia egg)
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a 9x9" square baking pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients together - quick oats, baking powder and Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster. Set aside.
- In a second medium bowl, mix mashed bananas and peanut butter together until combined. Add in vanilla extract, maple syrup and egg. Mix until combined. Add almond milk and stir.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Or until the top slightly springs back when touched and the edges are just barely brown.
- Store in refrigerator, reheat in microwave or enjoy cold!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.