This is a super easy and versatile vegan egg substitute that only requires 2 ingredients. Offering tons of nutrients and a neutral flavor, Chia Eggs are an excellent replacement for eggs in any of your favorite recipes. The addition of Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seeds will create a more uniform "egg mixture" when compared to using whole chia seeds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seeds Booster
- 3 tbsp water
- Combine the Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seeds with 3 tbsp of water and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside for at least 5 minutes to thicken (should become a gelatinous mixture).
- Use as a 1 to 1 replacement in any recipe that calls for an egg.
- The Chia Egg can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.