Flax Eggs are an excellent direct substitute for eggs in almost any recipe. They offer a similar level of nutrition and are also made using only 2 simple ingredients! They only differ in their taste; Flax Eggs add in a mild, nutty flavor to your recipes while Chia Eggs keep things neutral.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Flax Seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- Combine the Tiny Sprouts Milled Flax Seeds with 3 tbsp of water and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside for at least 5 minutes to thicken (should become a gelatinous mixture).
- Use as a 1 to 1 replacement in any recipe that calls for an egg.
- The Flax Egg can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.