Crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, these Hemp Crusted Chicken Tenders are a healthy alternative to your conventional chicken nuggets. Coated in almonds, oats and hemp seeds, they pack the punch in protein, fiber and loads of other great nutrients. They taste even better when cooked in an air fryer (if you have access to one).
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 eggs whisked
- olive oil spray
- optional (salt, pepper, additional seasonings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, breadcrumbs, Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts and garlic powder together in a large bowl or plate.
- Dip a chicken tender into the whisked egg to fully coat it.
- Dip the chicken tender coated with the egg into the hemp breadcrumb mixture until tender is fully covered with the mixture. Place on prepared pan.
- Repeat steps with remaining tenders.
- Spray both sides of the prepared chicken fingers with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked turning fingers once half-way through the cooking time.
- If cooking an air fryer, preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees. Place the prepared tenders directly into the air fryer and cook for 15-18 minutes turning fingers half-way through cooking time.
- Leftover tenders can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.