Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3.5 cups organic quick rolled oats (*gluten-free if required)
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Flax Seed Booster
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 1/2 cup Tiny Sprouts Organic Hemp Heart Booster
- 1/2 cup ground almonds or almond meal
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- Line an 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare the almonds by grinding them down into a coarse powder in a food processor (omit this step if using almond meal).
- Mix the oats, ground nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, and hemp hearts together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, honey, apple sauce, and almond butter.
- Stir the wet ingredient mixture into the oat, nut, and seed mixture until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and evenly pat down.
- Place baking pan in the freezer for 20 minutes until firm.
- Remove from freezer and cut bars into desired size and enjoy!
- Store leftover bars in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Bars can be frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temperature before serving.
- Substitute to your little ones' preferences! Swap out the almond butter for their favorite nut butter, or the ground almonds for their favorite nuts, add in chocolate chips - the options are endless!