Apple Cinnamon Superseed Pudding
High in protein, calcium and omega 3s, our Apple Cinnamon Superseed Pudding is the perfect power breakfast or snack for your little one! Tiny tummies will also benefit from this high fiber, yummy addition to mealtime!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Tiny Sprouts Apple Cinnamon Digestion Booster
- 1 cup whole milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup (omit for babies under 12M)
- toppings (fruit, coconut, ground nuts)
- Combine Tiny Sprouts Apple Cinnamon Digestion Booster with milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a mason jar.
- Shake ingredients together until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add your little one's favorite toppings and enjoy!
- If mixture is not thick and creamy after setting overnight, add another tablespoon of Tiny Spouts Digestion Booster and refrigerate for another hour.
- Make it vegan! Substitute whole milk with soy milk or any other plant milk alternative.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of ground cacao for your toddler for a chocolatey kick!