If pancakes are on the menu, every kid and adult alike gets excited! And when the pancakes are this easy to make and nutritious, mom gets super excited too! High in protein and no added sugar, these pancakes are a great way to start the day.
Serves: 8 pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1/3 cup almond or oat flour
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts Booster
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Optional maple syrup (omit for babies under 24M)
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Slowly add in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Heat medium sized griddle or fry pan and spray with cooking oil. Add 1/4 cup of batter to pan.
- Cook 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown.
- Enjoy with maple syrup or on their own!
- You can store leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Get creative! Swap out the grated carrot for grated apple or even zucchini!