Need an easy, make ahead breakfast idea? Banana Bread Overnight Oats are perfect for busy and hot summer mornings! These jars of wholesome goodness are full of fiber and protein, and will give your little ones the energy they need to conquer the day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2.05 hours
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk or alternative milk of choice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Chia Seeds (or 2 tbsp of whole chia seeds)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Stir all the ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Pour into mason jars. Cover & refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Once set, thin out mixture with more milk until desired consistency.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Don't have chia seeds? Swap out with flaxseeds as a great seed substitute!