This super easy 3 ingredient Chocolate Chia Pudding is a toddler favorite! The addition of cocoa makes them feel like they are having dessert! Packed full of calcium, protein, and omega 3's, this yummy nutrient rich meal will keep your little ones regular and healthy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 3/4 cup whole milk/milk alternative or yogurt*
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- toppings fruit, coconut, ground nuts
- Mix/whisk Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster, cocoa powder and maple syrup with your choice of milk.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until mixture is set (should be thick and creamy).
- Optional: Add your little one's favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Make it vegan! Substitute the whole milk with soy milk as a great alternative.
- *If using yogurt reduce to 2/3 cup and add in 2 tbsp of water to the mixture.
- Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- We do not recommend adding any sweetener (honey or maple syrup) for babies under the age of 24 months.