Our yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Pudding is packed full of wholesome goodness, making is the ideal snack for little ones! It hits ALL our snack criteria - yummy, chocolatey, simple and nutritious (full of fiber, protein, iron, calcium omega-3s, antioxidants & many more!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 cup whole milk or milk alternative of choice
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 1.5 - 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, softened
- 1 - 2 tbsp maple syrup (adjust to preferred sweetness)
- optional toppings: berries, shredded coconut, ground nuts
- Whisk softened peanut butter and maple syrup together to form a smooth paste
- Combine with milk and cocoa powder. Whisk until smooth
- Add Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster and whisk again!
- Cover and refrigerate at least 60 minutes or until mixture is set (should be thick and creamy).
- Optional: Add your little one's favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Make it vegan! Substitute the whole milk with soy milk as a great alternative.
- Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- We do not recommend adding any sweetener (honey or maple syrup) for babies under the age of 24 months.
Sounds delicious. Will definitely try this with my little one!