These adorable bite sized Santa treats pack so much nutrition into every single bite! With no added sugar (except the chocolate chips), these yummy Santa strawberries can be eaten by the plateful with no guilt or stress!
- 12 strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese or similar soft white cheese like cottage cheese or cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts
- mini chocolate chips (for the eyes)
- Take the green leaves off the strawberry and slice a piece from the top of the strawberry.
- Mix hemp hearts with the ricotta cheese. Spread one side of a banana slice with ricotta & hemp mixture (relatively thickly, as this will become the beard).
- Place the strawberry slice on a serving plate. Add a slice of the banana on top, ricotta cheese side down.
- Take 2 mini chocolate chips and press them into the banana for eyes.
- Place the remaining part of the strawberry on top as the hat. Repeat for as many Santas you wish to make 🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼
Video tutorial here.