These cute little snow man pizzas are a sure fire hit this holiday season! Super easy to make and BOOSTED with protein, omega-3s and zinc to help keep little ones happy & healthy all winter long!
- 4 English muffins
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tsp Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts
- Toppings like black olives, bell peppers, carrots, eggplants, or other veggies your kid likes
- Pretzel sticks for arms
- Spread pizza sauce on English muffin halves.
- Sprinkle hemp hearts on each English muffin slice. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with garnishes like bell pepper or carrot strips for the scarf, black olives for buttons and eyes, a carrot piece or orange pepper for the nose, olives or a strip of eggplant for the smile, and some eggplant or bell pepper for the hat
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
See video here.