These super simple 3 ingredient popsicles are bursting with strawberry and chia goodness! Refreshing, healthy, and delicious, they make the perfect summertime treat for your little one.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr 10 minutes
- 4 cups sweet, ripe strawberries
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional and omit for babies under 24M)
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems.
- Add the strawberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine strawberry puree with Milled Chia Seeds and maple syrup if using.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Use very sweet and ripe strawberries to reduce the need of maple syrup.
- Mix the strawberry mixture with 1/4 - 1/2 cup of greek yogurt for frozen yogurt popsicles.