Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Your little ones will be delighted to have "dessert" for breakfast with this scrumptious recipe! These easy make ahead energy balls are full of protein, calcium, and fiber. Plus they last several days so your little one can enjoy them all week!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2.05 hours
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (*gluten-free if required)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Booster
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- optional add-ins: raisins, ground nuts, coconut, vanilla extract
- Stir all the ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Once set, thin out mixture with more milk until desired consistency.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Don't have chia seeds? Swap out with flaxseeds as a great seed substitute!