This super easy 3 ingredient Banana Chia Pudding is a perfect first food for your little one, and a great addition to their diet as they continue to grow. Packed full of calcium, protein, and omega 3's, this yummy nutrient rich meal will keep your little ones regular and healthy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 3/4 cup whole milk/milk alternative or yogurt*
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- toppings fruit, coconut, ground nuts
- Whisk Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster with your choice of milk and vanilla extract.
- Mash the banana and evenly mix into the seed and milk mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Optional: Add your little one's favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Make it vegan! Substitute the whole milk with soy milk as a great alternative.
- *If using yogurt reduce to 2/3 cup and add in 2 tbsp of water to the mixture.
- Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Get creative - if your little one does not like bananas then mix in any other mashed fruit of your choice.