Cookie dough made from banana, oats and seeds!? Yes its not only possible, its totally delicious! These easy and yummy cookie dough chia bites are a breeze to make and are a favorite with kids and adults alike. Its the first time you wont feel guilty about licking the bowl! Enjoy!
Serves: 16 balls
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup whole grain oats (*gluten-free if required)
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- optional mini chocolate chips or raisins
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until fully combined. Mixture should resemble a cookie dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips if desired.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place into an airtight container in the freezer.
- Enjoy the cookie dough bites straight out of the freezer or soften at room temperature for 10 mins before serving.
- Can be frozen for up to 2 months.