Naturally sweet, crispy apple chips are the perfect treat for little ones. With no added sugar, and the boost of flax and chia seeds, this easy recipe provides a highly nutritious and high fiber snack the whole family can enjoy! Plus it leaves the kitchen smelling great!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2.10 hours
- 2 large sweet apples (honeycrisp, pink lady, fuji, gala, etc.)
- 1-2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster
- Preheat oven to 200. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the apples.
- Thinly slice apples (approximately 1/8 inch) with a mandoline or sharp knife.
- Evenly line apples on baking sheet and sprinkle with Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster to evenly cover the apples.
- Place apples into the oven and turn apples over after 1 hour. Bake for an additional 1-1.5 hours on the other side.
- Apples can also be cored if desired before slicing.
- *Bake time is a guide and depends on the thickness of the apple slices. Add more time for crispier apples.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Want to save time? Recipe can also be made in an air fryer! Preheat air fryer to 375 and cook apples for 8-10 minutes, turning them at least once during the cooking process.