Apple Cinnamon Chips
Naturally sweet, crispy apple chips are the perfect treat for little ones. With no added sugar, and the boost of flax and chia seeds, this easy recipe provides a highly nutritious and high fiber snack the whole family can enjoy! Plus it leaves the kitchen smelling great!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2.10 hours
- 2 large sweet apples (honeycrisp, pink lady, fuji, gala, etc.)
- 1-2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster
- Preheat oven to 200. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the apples.
- Thinly slice apples (approximately 1/8 inch) with a mandoline or sharp knife.
- Evenly line apples on baking sheet and sprinkle with Tiny Sprouts Digestion Booster to evenly cover the apples.
- Place apples into the oven and turn apples over after 1 hour. Bake for an additional 1-1.5 hours on the other side.
- Apples can also be cored if desired before slicing.
- *Bake time is a guide and depends on the thickness of the apple slices. Add more time for crispier apples.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Want to save time? Recipe can also be made in an air fryer! Preheat air fryer to 375 and cook apples for 8-10 minutes, turning them at least once during the cooking process.