Apple Pie Bars
Apple pie anyone? These super yummy bars offer the comforting taste of a home-made apple pie without all the work, and with loads of nutrition instead! Baked without eggs, butter or refined sugar, Apple Pie Bars can be ready in 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (*gluten-free if required)
- 1/2 cup nut butter, softened
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Apple Cinnamon Digestion Booster
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Keeping the raisins aside, mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Gently fold the raisins/chocolate chips into the apple batter.
- Bake uncovered in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes until mixture has set and is golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes and then cut into bars.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can add in chopped apples if you wish for a stronger apple flavor!
- Can be frozen for up to 2 months. Defrost fully before serving.