Upgrade your banana muffin recipe with our fiber-rich, super moist Banana Chia Muffins! These muffins are ridiculously healthy, naturally gluten free and one that you can actually feel good about serving to your little ones for snack or breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seeds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add the oat flour, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir until evenly combined.
- Scoop batter evenly into 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until edges are just browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan a few minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store in fridge in airtight container for 3 days.
- Can be frozen for up to 2 months. Defrost fully before serving.
3 teaspoons chia or 3 tablespoons chia?