These sweet and yummy pancakes are sure to delight even the pickiest of eaters! The best part is how quick and easy they are to whip up! Simply all all ingredients into the blender and pour into the pan. The addition of the flaxseeds boosts nutrition without anyone even noticing they are there!
Serves: 6-8 pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup milk (or milk alternative of choice)
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Flaxseeds + Vitamin D & Probiotics
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (optional but makes your pancakes fluffier!)
- Butter/oil for cooking
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk to reach desired consistency.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Add butter to coat pan.
- Pour batter (directly from blender) into pan and cook until small bubbles start to form (approx 2-3 min).
- Flip pancake and cook for a couple of more mins until lightly golden.
- Add desired topping and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Don't have flaxseeds? Swap out with our Milled Chia Seeds or Digestion Booster as a great substitute!