Energy Balls are one of our favorite make-ahead snacks for the family - our little ones constantly ask for them! These bite-size treats hit all our snack criteria - super easy to make, yummy & nutritious! They even store well for several days (if they last)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Tiny Sprouts Milled Flaxseed Booster
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Hemp Heart Booster or whole chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- optional (mini chocolate chips, raisins, dried cranberries)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Chill mixture in fridge for 15 minutes for easier rolling.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Enjoy!
- Can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Can be frozen for up to 2 months. Defrost fully before serving.