Jam is a household favorite but it's usually full of sugar and other additives which are not great for you or your little ones. Swap out your store-bought jar with this easy, high-fiber, nutrient-rich alternative. Great on toast, waffles, yogurt and more!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups frozen single berry or mixed berries (our fave is strawberries!)
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Chia Seeds
- 1 maple syrup (optional)
- Simmer berries on low heat until soft.
- Mash berries with a potato masher or large fork until you have reached your desired consistency. You can also blend until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Stir-in maple syrup if using
- Remove from heat and mix in chia seeds.
- Let mixture rest and thicken for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Store leftover jam in refrigerator for up to 5 days.