Simple yet delicious, this recipe satisfies even the pickiest of eaters! The addition of the hemp hearts and kale (if your little ones allow some green!) add some great nutrition to this meal for your little one, namely protein, zinc and vitamins A through C! This is the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner for the whole family.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1.5 cups egg noodles
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Hemp Hearts Booster
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain water from pot and set aside.
- Over medium heat, add butter to pan. Once melted add in kale and stir-fry until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pasta, hemp hearts, cheese, and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If pasta is too dry, add in additional butter over low heat as need.
- Kale can be replaced with spinach, or try with other vegetables you have on hand.