Strawberry and banana is a top combination for little ones. This smoothie is not only healthy but its always sweet and refreshing too. The addition of the hemp hearts goes completely unnoticed and adds an extra punch of protein to help little bodies grow strong!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe banana
- A handful of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Hemp Hearts
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Add additional milk as needed until desired thickness is achieved.
- Smoothie can be kept in fridge for up to 12 hours. Stir again before serving.