Smoothies are a perfect way to get in a boost of nutrition into your little ones. They are easy, fast, yummy and healthy! This smoothie is full of fiber and antioxidants, and makes a perfect breakfast or snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe banana
- A handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt
- 1/4 cup oats
- 3 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Organic Milled Chia Seeds
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Add additional milk as needed until desired thickness is achieved.
- Smoothie can be kept in fridge for up to 12 hours. Stir again before serving.