Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk (or whole milk)
- 2 tbsp Tiny Sprouts Milled Chia Seed Booster
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 small ripe banana
- Optional - maple syrup!
- Preheat waffle iron on the highest setting and spray with coconut oil spray.
- Add all the ingredients together into a blender.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour enough batter onto your waffle iron to fully cover the iron.
- Cook waffle batter on iron until set and slightly crispy and remove waffle onto cooling rack.
- Top with your little ones favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Store leftover waffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Waffles can be frozen in the freezer for up to 1 month. Defrost for at least one hour before serving.
- We do not recommend adding any sweetener (honey or maple syrup) for babies under the age of 24 months.