Full of all the festive flavors, nuts & superseeds, these little balls are sure to keep tummies happy & full with their optimal combination of protein, fiber and omega 3 healthy fats!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 10 dates (soaked in warm water)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Milled Flaxseeds + Vitamin D & Probiotics
- 1/4 cup Tiny Sprouts Hemp Hearts + Vitamin D & Probiotics or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- Throw all ingredients into food processor and blend on high speed until smooth. If mixture is too dry, add water by the teaspoon.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Place in fridge to harden.
- Store in fridge in airtight container for 3-5 days.
- Pumpkin pie spice alternative - 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp dry or fresh ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp all spice, pinch of cloves.