This healthy banana bread is not only super delicious, but it's also very easy to make, gluten-free, egg-free, can be made dairy-free and is full of the yummiest banana fall flavors!
Age: 2 years+
Total Time: 1hr 20mins
- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 flax eggs (recipe here)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bread pan with parchment paper and set aside. Make flax eggs and refrigerate.
- Pour oats into blender or food processor, and blend until a flour-like consistency is achieved. Add in remaining dry ingredients (pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt) and pulse until evenly combined.
- Mix together all wet ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flax eggs, milk, bananas, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla until evenly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mixture. Stir it all together.
- Pour batter into the prepared bread pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Let cool in pan for several minutes then move to cooling rack. A toothpick may still appear wet, but once fully cooled down, the bread will achieve the perfect moist consistency.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 3 days (if it lasts!) or freeze for up to 3 months. Enjoy!